The Best Fasteners in Asia now in India
BDN Fasteners, 100% Made in Taiwan
BDN Fasteners has a decade long expertise in the trade of selling construction fasteners. BDN Fasteners are proudly 100% made in Taiwan. With our dedicated services coupled with unique packaging, BDN Fasteners successfully set its base in the Indian market in July 2018. Our manufacturing system is ISO9001-2015 certified.
The automobile sector, construction sites, and product manufacturing units necessarily require fastening devices such as nuts, bolts, and screws as tools of manufacturing. Therefore, we aim to provide our customers with the latest and best quality products at competitive prices. BDN’s roofing and cladding screws primarily offer a full range of Australian AS3566 Standard, Self-Drilling, Self Tapping, Type-17 Timber Screws with DKES Blue Line Weatherseal Washers and Hex Washer Flange Heads.
What are Fasteners?
It is interesting how fasteners are essential instruments in affixing objects, yet are the least discussed instruments. They are used to create joints that can be dismantled without disrupting the objects that are being joined. The common types of fasteners that are widely used are enlisted below:
- Nails: In order to put wood together, nails are the easiest instrument.
- Screws: Screws are known to have more holding power than nails and can be easily fastened or removed.
- Bolts: Bolts require nuts and washers as anchors and help in creating a strong bond.
- Clamps: They are used to hold things together for shorter periods of time.
- Glues: In order to attach two objects chemically, adhesives are the best solution. They can either bond on their own or assist another kind of fastener.